Glenwood Springs is considered the best place where a person alone can enjoy to the fullest. No doubt a company of family or friends is the best, but even if you come alone to enjoy the hot spring bath, you surely will not regret it. Glenwood Springs is situated in the tapered mountain valleys at the point of two rivers – Colorado and Raring Fork Rivers. It is steeply contoured from all sides along with many caves.
It is also called the walking town of America. There are many trails where you can walk for hours and enjoy the scenic beauty all day long. The geography includes pedestrians for cyclists and those who love hiking and rock climbing. All you have to do is look for reasonable hotel to stay within the scenic beauty.
Affordable Inns, Glenwood Springs, CO provides the best inexpensive hotel rooms. They are set up within the scenic beauty of Aspen Valley. It is at the best location since Glenwood Caverns Amusement Park and Hot Spring pool are just few minutes away. The hotel is possessed by a family for a prolong time and you can also find some of the staff members form their family. They provide all kinds of services and amenities along with tour package to make your deal more reasonable.
You can stopover at Glenwood Springs in summers, springs or winter. In every season, there is plenty to do and explore. In winter you will get snow and rain twice a month. Snow is great for skiing and hiking and hot spring bath. However, it becomes extremely cold which might make some people uncomfortable as they have to carry many clothes along.
Spring and summer are the finest time as you can see greenery in all trails and flowers blooming everywhere. If days are warm nights are cold.
Here are some activities that you can enjoy in spring –
- Trekking to Hanging Lake and hiking to the Red Mountain.
- Rent a cycle and ride on the trail of Rio Grande or ride on the Glenwood Canyon Path that opens in spring for people to enjoy wild forest.
- Enjoy all rides and Mountain View from the Glenwood Cavern Adventure Park.
- Whitewater rafting is allowed only in summer from April. The rafting trip is either for full-day or half-day, but you will only enjoy in both cases.
- Paragliding like a bird from the Red Mountain and experience the beauty of Roaring Fork valley.
- It doesn’t matter which season you arrive, because hot spring bath is necessary for everyone.
It is not only a place to adventure, but people come down from busy cities to get some serenity. The sound of water, humming bees, and flock of birds few attractions that can make you forget your hectic days.